I'm back !!!!
Thank goodness Tax Season is almost over so I can get back to a more normal life.
As ususual I enter a NCAA Bracket Challenge and it is one by a person who could not even tell you what state the winning team was from.
Glad to hear Britney Spears is taking a stand against smoking by leaving the stage just a few songs in. Next she will be taking a stand against drinking, child neglect, and untalented singers charging $50 for a concert ticket
Stupid movies or TV shows are funny if you watch them when you are tired, why do you think Saturday Night Live is on late.
Quote of the year so far "I am just trying to solve solutions don't give me a bad time"
More will come including my list of movies to see before you. See you after the 15th
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment